View Single Post
Old
10-31-2013, 10:27 AM
FreshPerspective
Hextall is a deity!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpaxil View Post
hes not a franchise guy or even a #1 but he gets knocked around on here quite a bit. the potential of a high pick like that is higher than coburn. but cobie was a high pick himself and expectations and potential arent results. hes a very good complimentary stay at home d. those guys help your team in a lot of ways and i dont think the flyers would give him up unless it improves the team in a significant way
This is what annoys me about this organization and some of the fan base. It does a horrible job of overrating and underrating their own players. They want complementary players like Carle and Coburn to be Suter and Weber. They want Richards and Carter to be Crosby and Malkin and so on. They have to learn to surround these very good players with more prominant ones.

This is the same with JVR and now L Schenn....JVR was not going to be Kane and L Schenn is not going to be a number 1 D man. I'm not even going to get into B Schenn and Couturier....apparently they should also be Crosby and Malkin.

At some point which seems to be getting closer ..we'll be so sucky that maybe we'll be able to actually get a star in the draft at least. We got screwed with Kane of course and sort of lucky with G. If we do it through a trade and Holmgren is still around I fear what will be given up....like complementary players that act like glue on a team.

Last edited by FreshPerspective: 10-31-2013 at 10:32 AM.
FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote