View Single Post
10-31-2013, 12:16 PM
vCash: 500
looooong time lurker on these boards, finally got around to registering so i could join in the fun.

I think what it comes down to from my perspective is that there is a growing segment of the fanbase that is tired of "Predators Hockey", and wants a change. I gave up my season tickets prior to last season primarily for that reason. I feel like i know the ceiling for Trotz/Poile, and i want more than what they are capable of providing. I've seen enough to come to the conclusion we'll never be a team that goes deep into the playoffs with Trotz and Poile at the helm. I'm ready to give someone else a chance. Could it turn out worse? Absolutely, but I'm not content with the status quo, so that's a risk I'm hugely in favor of taking.

At the risk of going off topic, Iron Duke - how did you end up becoming a Preds fan? I was born and raised in San Dimas, moved to Nashville for work in 2001 and slowly shifted allegiances from the Kings to the Preds. Took a couple of years, but eventually i shifted over 100%.

Bushleaguer is offline   Reply With Quote