View Single Post
Old
10-31-2013, 01:44 PM
skorf

vCash: 500
They would be in the top 10 for sure (hard to include baseball since no salary cap).

But in the NHL (disregarding this year) over the past 5 years.
-Colorado (though they made the playoffs in 09/10 and are good this year)
-We've been bad, best finish was 21st
-the jets/thrashers have been bad, best finish was 18th last year (and they were playing in the lowly SE division)
-Columbus has a playoff appearance and 17th last year, Florida won their division 2 years ago, the Leafs and Islanders made the playoffs last year, Buffalo's only been bad a few years

NBA
-Sacramento Kings (worst NBA team over the last 5 years), I got lazy and only looked at conference rank and they were bottom 3 in their conference every year for the past 5 years
-Washington (starting to turn it around) but their best finish was 12th/15 in their conference and that was last year
-Minnesota, their best conference finish was #11 and that was 5 years ago

NFL
-Buffalo best season in the last 5 years was 5 years ago and 7-9, everything since has been worse (3 6-10 and a 4-12)
-Cleveland, their best record was a 5-11 in the last 5 years
-Jacksonville, had an 8-8 and 7-9 in their, but they've been bad otherwise especially of late
-Detroit 2011 they were 10-6 which almost had me exclude them but the other 4 years they're 4-12, 6-10, 2-14, 0-16

MLB (excluded cause of no salary cap, harder to compete)

-So in the last 5 years... I'd have to say it'd be close between the Edmonton Oilers, Sacramento Kings, Washington Wizards, and Cleveland Browns.

skorf is offline   Reply With Quote