FA Signings, Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread IX:
View Single Post
10-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Join Date: Jul 2013
Im looking at next year and looking at locks for the team
Perron - RNH - Eberle
- THIS SHOULD BE OUR TOP LINE. RNH is developing a good two way game, Perron and Eberle have shown chemistry, and Perron is a skilled **** disturber who can bang home a rebound
Hall - Arcobello - ????
- I know what people may say, Arcobello over Gagner?!?!?! Arcobellos only problem is his size which he plays bigger then anyways and he is snake bitten. Fixing your shot is much easier then everything Gagner has to fix (Faceoffs, fighting for the puck and defense). This line needs a good right winger to compliment Hall. Hemsky will probably be traded, if not he can be placed on this line and from how things have been going Hall doesn't seem to like Yakupov at all so putting him on with Hall won't work.
Joensuu - Gordon - Pitlick
- This line can check, be annoying as **** and can score a few goals. Joensuu has been great when uninjured, Gordon has been a faceoff machine and Pitlick appear to have grown into this role perfectly
Gazdic - ???? - ????
- Gazdic is the only lock for this line. He can fight, he isn't a liability and we don't pay much for him. The center and right wing position can be fought over by many in our system.
???? - Petry
- Petry is our current best defensemen, the only one we have that can play on the top pairing and not look awful, Nurse can later fill this spot but for next year, we need to find a #1 to play here.
Ferrence - Nurse
- Ferrence is a solid guy with a ton of work ethic who can slightly shelter Nurse but still be an annoyance for other teams
???? - J Schultz
- This is where Schultz belongs, he is to good of a power play guy to get rid of, but he isn't defensive enough to play higher up, his partner could be Belov or depending on how other defensemen grow they could take this spot
- As far as I am concerned Bachman IS our backup. Preferrably we can score a true starter but if not Dubnyk and Bachman can be more of a 1a/1b and share starts
So that gives us a bunch of trade bait
Hemsky, Smid, Jones, Yakupov, Gagner, Dubynk
We need a tough right winger that can play right wing and can play second line minutes, a #1 d man and a number 1 goalie. We might over pay to get them but its completely possible. Girardi from NY potentially for our #1 d, Simmonds from PHI for #2 right wing and I cant think of a goalie that we could get...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by DeathbyCheerios