View Single Post
Old
10-31-2013, 06:14 PM
shoop
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiLowe View Post
Uh? Perhaps you should ignore it then? Pointless post is pointless. People have a right to be annoyed, angry, fedup, etc. with this team. Perhaps their level of dedication to the Oilers simply surpasses yours?

As for myself, I'm already at the point of "checking scores" I couldn't be bothered to watch this sad excuse of a hockey team and it doesn't shock me that others are at the same point. Just a straight up brutal team this season and sadly it has only just begun...

That said, I could never cheer for another team and the Oilers this bad just makes the NHL far less exciting as whole. From my perspective of course.
Very well said. If going to a message board was driving me away from something I otherwise enjoyed ... I'd quit going to the message board.

The team is very bad. I think a big part of the problem is that the players aren't playing very hard.

A lot of better ways to spend my time, money and energy. I usually go to three or four games a season. Doubt I'll go to one this year. Won't buy any swag either.

shoop is offline   Reply With Quote