View Single Post
Old
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienShark View Post
I've learned that USUALLY, people have no clue what they're talking about. They hear an "influential" opinion and parrot it like it's gospel. They're often full of ****. PK has a great attitude and always has. He's my favourite player, mainly because of his enthusiasm and attitude - his phenomenal play is just the cherry on top.
He seems like he has a great attitude in the TV interviews. Says all the right things...
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
Have you not seen how selections have been made in the past? Steve Yzerman was left off of team Canada after scoring 155 points, because he was no Dirk Graham defensively. Guys like Shayne Corson made it over him. Hockey Canada is an old boys club. There was no rationale then, just like there was no rationale to keep Sidney Crosby, Staal, Spezza and money others off the squad.

They'll use a line like, we are strong with RHD and needed to solidify the LHD bla bla bla. I don't see him making it unless he goes on a tear.
One thing to take into consideration though. Last time around Yzerman learned the mistakes of Gretzky from 2006. That team brought experienced playes for the sake of it and lost. In 2010 they went with new blood. Let's hope that Yzerman hasn't forgotten 2006.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote