View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 12:30 AM
DelZottoHitTheNetJK

vCash: 500
Just got back from the game. Firstly, I have mixed feelings about the renovations. Everything is very aesthetically pleasing and clean which was nice, and there were more bars/food places which made waiting for beer and food almost non-existent. The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the Chase bridge; admittedly my seats were pretty crappy (row 21 in the 200s, so pretty far up there) and the bridge completely obstructs the Gardenvision screen. They put screens on the bridge for you to see which was nice, but I prefer the more open feel that the Garden had before the bridges. I'm sure it's cool to watch the game from the bridges though, need to try that next. For $50 a ticket I can't complain at all about the experience

For the game; my goodness is Buffalo terrible. I mean I know it's by design and that they're rebuilding, but those guys had ZERO battle level. ZERO. We won I would honestly say 90% of loose puck battles just because they looked like they didn't even want to be there. The 46 some-odd shots we had were indicative of that. Kreider, Zucc, Pouliot and Brassard I thought had very strong games. Hagelin as well; for a guy that's not very big he is phenomenal with the puck down low. He completely abuses defensemen with quick cuts and fakes, awesome to watch. The king was the king. Would have liked to see a bit more passing from the boys in the zone, it seemed like they took a ton of perimeter shots into Miller's chest. Overall good win good effort but against teams that aren't dog feces we're probably gonna have to bury another one

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline   Reply With Quote