View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Championship*
#Joel&Ellie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
No one needs to kiss anyone's ass. The team is playing better. They've had plenty of games over the years where they lost to terrible teams, even in 11-12. I believe Montreal was terrible that year and we got murdered twice in Montreal. It doesn't necessarily prove anything, but it's encouraging to see. Can't give the team credit when they win but **** on them when they lose, seems like someone that just is looking for an excuse to trash the team.
They are playing better, but it's easy to play better against a team that has given up as a whole and against a major rival with a poor defense. The larger sample size this season if of them playing bad against good (and bad) teams. I'm more inclined to believe that until I'm proven wrong. Not saying that it's NOT going to happen, but we've seen the Rangers start the season in the exact opposite way and then struggle to make the playoffs. I gave them credit for the two points on the wins, but they have to sustain that over a longer period of time. Right now, based on all the games of this season, these last two games are more the aberration than the norm.

Championship* is offline   Reply With Quote