View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Berserker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Says No View Post
Where are you getting these numbers? I'm pretty sure you're pulling them out of your ass.
Wrong. I am basing this off what Denis Potvin said during our last game against San Jose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Says No View Post
are not the biggest in terms of height and weight for sure. They have a number of "small" (under 6ft) guys. The key is they are fast and skilled. Like I said, it's about the right mix.
Wrong again. If you actually ****ing read my post you would see that I said if all things are equal size wins. Therefore you don't need any small players on your team as long as all of your big players are fast and skilled enough.

The only reason why you may want to have some small players in the lineup is usually you are required to sacrifice a bit of size and skill when you sign or draft bigger players. But even then Denis Potivin also said that in his opinion the NHL is becoming a big mans game and that in the future teams will start filling out their rosters with bigger players. This actually makes a lot of sense considering the fact that bigger players at the junior level are now forced to become better and faster skaters, as well as more skilled in order to get drafted.