View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 04:39 PM
AVE MAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Oh my god. I just realized something. Sam Gagner is from Eastern Canada and so is Alexandre Daigle! Gagner is totally going to quit playing hockey and go to Hollywood! We need to trade him NOW!
Relax Dude! It's a forum, why cut someone down for stating their opinion, Disagree and move on. We heard your 2 cents, no need to degrade.

Its a common discussion amongst Oiler fans. If you were to trade any of the young guns who would it be? For me, if everything else is equal, then I trade Yakupov based on the slight chance he either bolts to the KHL or uses the threat to improve his contract. Now if I thought that Yakupov was way better than Eberle, Hall and RNH , I would be willing to take the chance and trade one of the other young guns. I don't think he's way better, I think he's about equal in potential to Ebs, therefore I would trade him (only for the right package in return).

Some people could choose Hall due to his injury history. Some may choose Eberle because he wasn't a #1 pick. I don't think there's any right or wrong answers (unless you own a crystal ball) - just opinions Dude.