View Single Post
11-01-2013, 04:19 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Championship View Post
Yes there is. 7>5. Unless things have changed, 7 is a greater number than 5. There are more games where they have played horribly than played well. The level of play that they have shown the last two games needs to be sustained over a longer period of time. This is our first back to back wins of the season. Against mediocre - bad teams. They need to sustain. Calling this the norm is just as crazy as calling what we saw earlier is the norm then. They need play well, not even win, but play well for an extended period. 2 games is not an extended period. Carolina is on saturday. That's a must win game for the Rangers, regardless of standings. When this level of play is sustained and it's not a roller coaster like it has been, then we can talk about what is the norm for this team.
7>5? You're splitting hairs. I thought you were splitting hairs when I counted it as 8>4, now you're just REALLY splitting hairs. A 7 game sample size is what you're inclined to believe rather than take the positive of their most RECENT sample size or take a wait and see approach. Sounds like you're just looking for a reason to think the team sucks. I mean 7 games is your proof.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote