View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
Well hearing that your Dad is bad at his job, or should be fired, or more likely (considering the age group), sucks, is not anything a younger child should have to deal with.

Edit: I'm just saying we should not be justifying the heckling of athletes outside of the sports arena. People will say it comes with the territory, but I'd argue that that's a sad indictment of the territory more than anything else.
Can't say I agree. In the instance where Eakins child reportedly experienced that it was another child doing the heckling. I don't think too much of anything can be made out of a kid heckling in this manner or how it reflects on our territory or anything.

I don't see the issue either, its not an issue for Eakins and he's saying its not an issue. He's saying the feedback is fair and reasonable and expects it. He's stated that he would hate coaching in a market that lacked this type of passion. He's saying the same fanbase heckling at a gaspump might be buying him gas at some future point (hey he can think that but highly unlikely...)