View Single Post
Old
11-01-2013, 08:09 PM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVE MAN View Post
Relax Dude! It's a forum, why cut someone down for stating their opinion, Disagree and move on. We heard your 2 cents, no need to degrade.

Its a common discussion amongst Oiler fans. If you were to trade any of the young guns who would it be? For me, if everything else is equal, then I trade Yakupov based on the slight chance he either bolts to the KHL or uses the threat to improve his contract. Now if I thought that Yakupov was way better than Eberle, Hall and RNH , I would be willing to take the chance and trade one of the other young guns. I don't think he's way better, I think he's about equal in potential to Ebs, therefore I would trade him (only for the right package in return).

Some people could choose Hall due to his injury history. Some may choose Eberle because he wasn't a #1 pick. I don't think there's any right or wrong answers (unless you own a crystal ball) - just opinions Dude.
Because what I posted is every last bit as valid of a concern as the idea that Yakupov is leaving for the KHL. Kovalchuk =/= All Russians