Thread: 500 hockey
View Single Post
Old
12-15-2006, 11:13 AM
trentmccleary

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
I'm not sure if the talent, heart or desire is there for that with this team. In fact, I think they are too comfortable in their surroundings, this buddy buddy thing and everyone gets along just isn't working and hasn't worked in yrs. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing year after year and hoping for a different out come.
Yes, that's the definition of insanity. But the definition of ignorance is failing to recognize that this works on other teams in other leagues and clubhouse cancers rarely lead a team anywhere. Jerks in sports hardly win, they just move around from team to team. In the rare instance they do win, it's because their talents allowed their teammates to put up with their crap for up to a season, before management made them somebody elses problem.

Montreal just excised Ribiero, Theodore and Dagenais from the lockerroom. That combined with the hiring of good coaches has lead to team to a great start this season.

I take it this is the "What's wrong" thread? ... All of my criticism's will be directed here for the most part.

trentmccleary is offline   Reply With Quote