View Single Post
Old
11-02-2013, 12:44 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Come on buddy. I consider you a veteran poster. Maybe you had plenty to drink tonight and didn't pay particular attention, but how does a 4th liner play less than 5min and yet gets caught allowing 3 goals? If that's not the opposing coach schooling you on match ups, then what is?

Galchenyuk was hands down our best forward tonight, yet he's the least used top 9 forward. Explain that..

Why is DD playing as much as Plekanec until the dying seconds?

Why is Bouillon right back on the ice after making a gross mistake that lead to the 4th goal? We all know that PK would have been completely criticized if it were him doing that mistake. Where's the adjustment from Therrien? Did you notice anything different from our team from period one, to two, to three?

The 4th line is also a player selection from the coach. I mean, we all know Parros can't play hockey. Why was he inserted? Let's not pretend like the 4th line was better with him instead of Holland.

What adjustments did Therrien make in order for us to counter the opponent better?
Actually, when's the last time you saw Therrien do an in-game adjustment? Where you saw the team play a certain way, go to the locker room for intermission, come back and play completely different due to adapting to their opponent?

Therrien seems like a really chill and nice dude. I'm sure that, away from the game, if he was still a panelist, I would see him in the bars in the old port like I did with Gagnon or Bouchard, he'd be real cool and I could have a chat with him.
But right now, he's just not handling his team right.
Agreed, we need a french guy to save us from the french guy who keeps over playing these god damn french guys!

OneSharpMarble is online now   Reply With Quote