View Single Post
Old
11-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
I dont know whats so difficult to follow. I never said he wasn't a top-tier player in the NHL, or that he wasnt our best forward by a wide margin. What I am saying is the go-to guys in this league, are better all-around players than Nash. Specifically, they find a way to be effective no matter the type of game. Nash shrinks in physical games. He just does. If hes not allowed to fly through the neutral zone, he doesnt do anything else particularly well. Part of it is bad habits from playing with a perpetual loser for so long.
Ok, if you think that he shrinks in physical games I get your point. That would be a problem.

I've not noticed that. He had a few awesome games early against Boston and Philly last season that was very physical, but they could be exemptions.

I think he is a player who, besides after like the first game in the POs last season, who is very hard to contain for a D and who, when he is in any type of form, is a player that worries a team that face him, forces them to adjust and open up space for others. And he can score goals by himself.

That is important to have. We don't have anyone like him, and haven't had since JJ.