View Single Post
Old
11-02-2013, 01:51 PM
dookie88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja View Post
You either misread my ost or don't understand the meaning of the word concurs...?
Yeah, my english failed my there.
I obviously meant to say that Mason disagrees with this statement.

Quote:
I'm saying if Emery doesn't do that retarded **** Lecavlier most likely isn't ever in a fight last night. I'm saying that both Emery's stupid, goonish actions his being on the team are syptoms of a culture that comes from the top down.
I didn't applaud that stunt by Emery aswell, but Lecavalier didn't have to fight in this scenario. From what I'v seen he chose to and he could've chosen to in another situation as well. I'm sorry, but it just sound like making up reasons to hate on Emery even more.

Quote:
And Leighton had three shut outs in the Eastern Conference Finals playing behind a team that was similarly a force of nature at the time. Doens't mean either one of them are good goal tenders.
I think we can agree to disagree here.
I think Emery is a decent back-up, you don't.

Quote:
Most expensive back-ups?
Yes, iirc Bob was the most expensive back-up in the league at that point in time.

Quote:
We traded away a goalie that was signed for under 2 million dollars and good enough to win a Vezina the very next season, and we got a second round pick in return.
The same goalie was awful in the playoffs the season before and was a backup for us. Getting a second and a third for him was an acceptable return at that time.

Quote:
We did this to keep a terrible goalie who was signed for 5 million +, and that we bought out roughly the same week Bob was collecting his Vezina.
Bryzgalov wasn't a terrible goaltender.
He wasn't the season before we traded Bob and he wasn't last season.
He just wasn't worth his contract and I believe there were some tensions between him and the coaching staff.

Quote:
Those are the facts, you can work to reframe them however you want, but that is a collosal ****-up in my book.
Thesee actually weren't any facts by definition.

dookie88 is offline   Reply With Quote