View Single Post
Old
11-02-2013, 04:15 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
I feel like Brass is starting to turn it on, we'll see. Start of this season has looked an awful lot like most of his Columbus years but the last handful of games you can kinda of see last year's Brass. If the points start coming and he goes the next 70 games playing at close to last years production I think you keep him. It's a career defining season for him.
Meant to post the same thing. Much like the team as a whole, you can't judge him just on his first few games. He has looked better recently (and has made some gorgeous passes that his wingers have not finished, otherwise he would have more points) and I also think he's starting to turn it on.

That said, if his play starts to decline again towards over the next few games and he finishes around 45 points or so, then you'd have to decide that he was what he was in CLB and the post-trade splendid play was the aberration. At that point, it may well be time to part ways given his QO.

It is indeed a career-defining season for him - certainly his career as a Ranger, anyway.