View Single Post
11-02-2013, 07:10 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Sheikyerbouti View Post
Gordon with Arco and Hamilton? Why not attempt to make a checking line and feed Yak-Gagner soft minutes? I don't get Eakins.. Arco with nuge and ebs, while small, could hold possession and Gordon with nhl players might quell the gaa of other teams top lines

It's not good when away coaches are getting favourable match-ups
That Gagner/Yak line, ouch. Yak has been terrible and Gagner is still trying to find his form. It's going to take some time. That line is going to get stomped all night. Wouldn't surprise me if the team plays decent, hangs in there, but then sooner or later, that line will get lit up and that will be the game. Just watch.

Originally Posted by Philly85 View Post
its sad that our line up still sucks and people here still think we'll get crushed even though there are 2 first overall picks playing, not to mention a #1 centre in RNH and a really good offensive player in Eberle...

I think this game will be close, I think they come out flying tonight
They damn well better after 3 days off and getting shut out their last game. If they stand around like pylons and Detroit takes it to them, it won't be surprising though. They only ever wake up and start playing desperate hockey when they're losing.