View Single Post
Old
12-16-2006, 12:31 AM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
whitney really gets on my nerves with his stupid hooking calls. he just refuses to learn. the last play was a tough call, i wouldnt have called peca off the draw - but the cole thing was tough. all id say is he didnt work hard enough to get away from the contact. he clearly was in the way, but he had beaten the guy there....problem was once contact was made he stayed with it instead of just getting away.

our reliance on brindy, and staals lack of driving to the net is a deadly combo. no team can win the cup depending on players the way we depend on brindy. i miss the staal of early last year who consistenyl took on d and drove the net over an over. this staal likes to save it mostly for the pp. a true franchise guy is that on every shift - staal is learning a lot about consistency and leadership this year...hopefully he's better for it in the future.

our pp is a joke - how can we have that much talent and not be more dangerous? its like ove been saying this year, unless we blow a team out of the water we arent favored to win. this team doesnt face adversity well and cant pull out close wins. exact opposite to last years team.

bleedgreen is online now   Reply With Quote