View Single Post
Old
12-16-2006, 07:24 AM
ATLANTARANGER*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall View Post
thanks for the updates

has graham fallen off the map as far as prospects go?
I saw a couple of games here in Gwinnett and both Graham & Potter have zero business playing in the ECHL. The only rationale that I can agree with is that they would not be getting the same quality minutes if they were in Hartford.

In the blowout game, 8-2 that the Checkers lost on Thanksgiving night, Potter was on for 1 PP goal against and I think that one was a 5 on 3. Very fluid on his skates, very good lateral movement. He is by no means a banger, but he marks his man well and is physical when physical play is required, i.e. he doesn't run around looking to make a big hit and ends up taking himself out of the play.

Graham is not a banger either. He does use his size as a offensive weapon, in that he uses it to shield the puck from defenders. Once he matures a bit physically and adds some muscle that translates into good poundage, I think his game will move up a notch.

Both players should be in the next wave that go up to Harford next year when several Hartford players move up to the NYRs roster.

ATLANTARANGER* is offline   Reply With Quote