Thread: Flatt/Mashinter
View Single Post
Old
12-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Default101

vCash: 500
Flatt/Mashinter

What did everyone think about the hit by Flatt on Mashinter, i think MacQueen would have a pretty good debate on getting him suspended for that hit, he built up speed and Mashinter was going for the puck with his back completely turned, no wonder no one in the WHL wanted anything to do with Flatt, great to see Mashinter get up point at Flatt and smile and say something, i guess Mashinter remembered that they have one more game vs. Owen Sound in March. They're both big guys, and Mashinter although he doesn't fight as much when he does is probably one of the top fighters in the league Greenop imo the best fighter in the OHL, but Mashinter deserves to be up there.

Owen Sound seems like a very dangerous team i know some think owen sound is a one line team.. Lewis is a good skater for his size, and same for Ryan he looked like a really smooth skater for someone his size, but what about Wayne Simmonds he looks like he's got quite a bit of potential he and katic had a few races for the puck you could really see simmonds speed, Tregunna also looked pretty decent out there.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote