View Single Post
Old
11-03-2013, 08:01 AM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by noupf View Post
shhhhhhhh, dont blame torts.....some guys still have a hard on for him. Its all kreiders fault.
Are you making the same exact argument again from a mere two thread pages ago while ignoring the fact that nobody actually said what you are accusing them of saying? And according to your insinuation the only reason people blame kreider is to protect Torts?
What is wrong with believing that a large part of it could have been the fact that he was still a young guy and was developing mentally? Why is it so overwhelmingly an issue of Torts destroying his confidence? What evidence do you have to prove it wasn't the simple and logical fact that he wasn't mentally ready yet?
My goal is not defending Torts I just want to be logical and not assign an excessive amount of blame where it doesn't belong. As much as I was annoyed that he had such a bad preseason and expressed my frustration at his slow development I still said I would wait until next year before starting to give up hope and that the potential was most definitely there. I also said he needed time to reach it and develop mentally. I'm not sure any coach could have made him what he is right now without waiting a year or two into his pro career. That's kind of how it works with prospects and young players how could you not know that?