View Single Post
Old
11-03-2013, 11:38 AM
MessierII

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
As disappointed as I am in this team I think blame needs to be shifted towards the GM but also towards fans.

I will say this as objectively as possible.

1. This Team is not very talented. They have a few young talented high ceiling players that are still learning the game but are far from becoming reliable entities night in and night out.

2. Not only does is the team lacking talent, but there is not enough diversity in style of play among that talent. No 2 way players.

3. In all honesty I only see 2 difference makers in the Minors and that is Klefbom and Nurse. I don't think any of our forwards in the minors are capable of being top 6 players.

4. Nothing this team has done over the past few years have given any indication that this team is close to competing for a playoff spot or turning the corner.

In conclusion the roster is the problem , it is not very talented and what little talent there is on the roster is young and inexperienced.
This is not the case at all. We have all the talent in the world. The thing is talent isn't enough in the NHL. Unless you commit to playing a 200 foot game and make the necessary sacrifices to score goals and compete in this league talent means absolutely nothing. Basic concepts like "everybody take your guy" in the D zone and "pucks to the net with traffic" are non existent on this team.