View Single Post
Old
11-03-2013, 11:56 AM
zarley zelepukin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheMajor View Post
Even if those trades didn't go down it seems most on here would find something to ***** and moan about with Richie and Carts here, pick your poison,
Get over it, if the Flyers were sitting atop the division this year, the trades are just background noise
BUT since the Flyers suck right now (and yes most of last year) the Richards and Carter trades keep coming up
I'll admit that the Flyers lost the trade, IF people stop crying about it
I loved Richards on the Flyers, I hated to see him go it sucked, yeah there was a huge hole left here when he left
I think between B.Schenn and Couts we get back a lot of what Richie brought here, and I'm optomistic enough to believe B.Schenn can be just like Richie, but maybe I'm delusional
Richards or Carter are most likely never coming back to Philly to play
It is what it is
Well, yeah. If the trades worked out better and the team was still good, people wouldn't be too disappointed with them. But that's not what happened, so there is discontentment in the fanbase. We can't "get over it" because they're still affecting the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceman26 View Post
I can't think of another team in NHL history that gutted their team after making it 2 wins within a cup and being the best team in the league for 3/4 the next season before getting hit by injuries. That disappointing season was only that because of how utterly dominant they looked the first half of that year.
That too. It's not like they completely flamed out and missed the playoffs the next year- they won a round. And maybe they would have gotten more if they had a real goalie.

zarley zelepukin is offline   Reply With Quote