Your views on Dallas Eakins so far
View Single Post
11-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Originally Posted by
That wasn't what you were arguing before. You were arguing that they don't really have talent, just potential. That's what I was responding to (even though I didn't quote that post of yours, I now see).
And I disagree, really. Gordon is amazing in his role, Gagner will hopefully continue on his path of 40+ points or more every full season, the 4th line players are among the best in team for +/-. And I honestly believe that it's our defense as a team that sucks, and if we had a number one guy on D, we would have a formidable blue line.
Give us a #1 D, and a top15 starting goalie, and I think this team is fine. It would give the kids stability they need to refine their game.
1. This Team is not very talented. They have a few young talented high ceiling players that are still learning the game but are far from becoming reliable entities night in and night out.
2. Not only does is the team lacking talent, but there is not enough diversity in style of play among that talent. No 2 way players.
This was my first post. And really i think most will agree. The high potential guys are not at the point where they can be depended on night in and night out.
1. Right now our top 6 can only play at one end of the ice.
2. Their is a lack of diversity of talent in our top 6 and no physicality.
3. No net prescence.
4. No one can play without the puck.
Its the equivalent of having a basketball team with 5 pg's
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jtown