Your views on Dallas Eakins so far
View Single Post
11-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Originally Posted by
1. This Team is not very talented. They have a few young talented high ceiling players that are still learning the game but are far from becoming reliable entities night in and night out.
2. Not only does is the team lacking talent, but there is not enough diversity in style of play among that talent. No 2 way players.
This was my first post. And really i think most will agree. The high potential guys are not at the point where they can be depended on night in and night out.
1. Right now our top 6 can only play at one end of the ice.
2. Their is a lack of diversity of talent in our top 6 and no physicality.
3. No net prescence.
4. No one can play without the puck.
Its the equivalent of having a basketball team with 5 pg's
I agree with everything your saying I would just word it different. Having a net presence and playing without the puck doesn't require talent just a commitment to do so. You can have no talent and make a career of just doing these things. See Ryan Smyth.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MessierII