View Single Post
Old
11-03-2013, 06:23 PM
niinah
Section 214

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
So, let's say they move him to better seats. What if he can't afford those seats next year? They would likely not charge him the difference this season, but seriously doubt they let him keep the discount on future seasons.
I don't know if it even was a question of price, I also asked about slightly more expensive seats, but was told nothing is available, not even combining miniplans etc. Of course may be complete BS from their part, but I have moved on, and since my friends & other buyers don't seem to mind the change so much (thankfully!) it does not make much difference for this season.
Stubhub will probably cancel my sales for the premium games I sold there, but prices have actually increased since then, so I may be looking for an even better price.

Had I been assigned to row 14 from the beginning, I might have had a harder time selling the tickets to begin with, so after all it is not so bad they told me row 8. It was easier to attract buyers, and now that they are committed it's easier for them to switch the seats than to find another seller and try to find other seats for the same price.

niinah is offline   Reply With Quote