View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 12:56 AM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoreZeGoals View Post
Oh the preseason, I'm really starting to wonder what the hell we were doing this preseason:

*Frattin was given that second line LW spot based on absolutely nothing and then all throughout training camp and the preseason apparently we never figured out he's not good on LW. After only two or three regular season games, Frattin is taken off LW. Are you trying to tell me we never figured out he's a natural RW earlier?

*Toffoli has a poor preseason so he is sent down. I don't agree with it because he proved himself the prior year and we need his skill level, but I get it.

*If you are going to send Toffoli down for having a bad preseason, how the hell can you send down Pearson? Pearson had a fantastic preseason, and plays the position we are weakest at. Pearson earned his spot, but was send down because he was waiver eligible so that we can keep one of the many redundant grinders this team loves so much. Apparently having a good preseason only matters so much...
They may think Pearson needs more seasoning, the evidence to support that is he is still down in Manchester.

Vey/Toffoli were the first call ups despite Toffoli playing poorly in preseason.

Pearson in not as talented, as Toffoli not as experienced as Vey.

So the Kings probably feel he needs more time in the AHL.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote