Old
11-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by abootzky View Post
Another Pipeline Show today, another episode with no Dean Millard. (1)Is Millard another casualty of the Bell/TSN rebranding? (2)Does this also mean the end of Millard's golf show? (3)Has Dean been on Global lately (I'm a loyal CTV viewer so I don't know)? (4)Is Taylor Medak Guy's new permanent co-host? So many questions.

I really like TPS but (5) I thought the Flaming/Millard dynamic made it even better.
1. No.
2. The Golf Show ended once NHL season/camp began in mid-September. It's a seasonal show. (but not mine so I don't know, that's just my understanding).
3. No. Dean has taken some personal time off from TV and radio.
4. No. Taylor works the board and is responsible for the Inside the AJHL segment on Tuesdays because, as the voice of the Sherwood Park Crusaders, he's well positioned to handle it. Dean and I thought it was a good way to get him some exposure too.
5. I'm glad that you like the show as is right now but I agree with you and I miss working with my friend.

Always happy to hear feedback from listeners, both the good and bad kind. Got a junior or college team/prospect you want to hear from? A 2014 eligible guy for our regular Draft Spotlight segment? - LET ME KNOW.

I appreciate the note abootzky