View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 04:44 AM
Draekke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Ive been happy with Perron. But the fact is he is another small/skilled winger, something that we do not need any more of here. We could have used Paajarvi or a package that included Paajarvi to fill a need. Like a goaltender, dman or center. Lots of choices. Small winger shouldnt have been one of them, regardless of how much we like Perron and how he has played. The team has won three games in their first fifteen. Chances are we may have more wins with an upgrade at goalie, defense, or center.
You're right, I'm guessing MacT pulled the trigger on the first thing that came up, without asking for a better trade.

It's just silly to be complaining about an actual trade-win for us. WHen does that ever happen? PRV was bigger than Perron, but didn't play like it.We traded a probably third line winger who has a big body but hasn't learned how to use it for a top 6 winger who has a small body but knows how to use it. I fail to see the downside, other than the 'well, we could have gotten more in return if we made the right choices' line, cause that will always be true in hindsight.

Just complaining for the sake of complaining when there are actual things that are worthy of complaining about.

Draekke is offline   Reply With Quote