View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 06:20 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 3099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draekke View Post
You're right, I'm guessing MacT pulled the trigger on the first thing that came up, without asking for a better trade.

It's just silly to be complaining about an actual trade-win for us. WHen does that ever happen? PRV was bigger than Perron, but didn't play like it.We traded a probably third line winger who has a big body but hasn't learned how to use it for a top 6 winger who has a small body but knows how to use it. I fail to see the downside, other than the 'well, we could have gotten more in return if we made the right choices' line, cause that will always be true in hindsight.

Just complaining for the sake of complaining when there are actual things that are worthy of complaining about.
I voiced concerns when the deal was made. No hindsight there. The Blues moved Perron because they had to clear cap space, not because they wanted to get rid of Perron. Nobody had a gun to Mact's head to make that deal. Who's to say he couldnt have made a deal for Paajarvi to address a real need on our team? If nothing was available then you wait until something becomes available. You dont just take something you already have a surplus of in favour of filling a glaring need on your team. That's stupid. And if you think pointing something like that out is complaining for the sake of complaining that's your prerogative. The team has 3 wins in 15 games. Complaining for the sake of complaining? Whoo boy.

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote