View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Consultant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
Scapegoat? Child please. He is the head of hockey operations, he is in on the draft, every traded and he picks the Gm.

Passionate is a good thing if used in a positive way. He is passionate in a negative way. He goes out of his way to screw over players if they displease him, even if it is in the end bad for the team. Tons of examples of this.

Winning 1, 2, 6, 20, 50 cups as a player means ZERO as a front office person. He deserves WAY more blame than he has gotten and is getting. He is so used to being lofted softballs by media and having zero accountability that he goes ballistic and acts like a sheer and utter fool, showing his true colours in the mact T hire presser when one member of the media amazingly had the nuts to ask him one semi tough question.

Lowe is every thing that is wrong with this team.
First off I'm not a child.
The point I'm trying to make is that I don't think this current (first 15 games) mess is his fault. On paper we look decent with good prospects coming, the organization is so much better off than it was 5-6 years ago when we didn't even have a AHL team. The current debacle I put squarely on Eakins and blaming Lowe is just missing the point. Eakins is doing many things strangely, not always skating with the team, allowing lines to go -4 on home ice without changing the match-ups. All the while he keeps talking like he won ten cups and playing with his dam hair. I always thought we would have to go two years minimum with him, I hate the coaching blender too, but I'm nearly done with the Dallas show. He should get 5 more games to show some progress (5 points), looking at the schedule it is very doable, but if not then let's get a coach that doesn't need to be the star of the show. Dallas is the one with the immediate day to day reins (the micro-manager if you will) now not Lowe.

Consultant is offline   Reply With Quote