View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed, but has anyone else noticed that Leblanc has been getting better each game? His first one up, I was cringing at the number of chances and plays he missed (I really want him to do well), but since, he's been surprising me with how well he's able to protect the puck, go to the net, make good hard grinding plays, not unlike the gem that is Bournival. Really hope LL puts one in, he deserves it and he's certainly re-inspired me in terms of what he's capable of. Habs management/MT is for the first time starting to piss me off (showing the demotion on 24CH, PK getting the short end exclusively, Bergevin starting to get a worrisome chip on his shoulder). And I've been a fan of the brass until recently. Hopefully my concerns are unfounded.
I've also noticed Leblanc digging in and working his ass off. I remember he was pretty good two years ago in his debut with the Habs, so there's reason to hope this isn't just his adrenaline talking. Man, it would great to see so many legit rookie forwards making their marks! Bournival, Holland, Leblanc, all medium-sized, fast, high-energy 3rd and 4th-line players. Gotta wonder which one will be part of an upcoming trade...