View Single Post
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Broilers View Post
Your are right I am in the confusion and not really know what to do with my time.
Oilers organization might be in the confusion too. there are two options

1. They have cause this seasons mess by purpose. They wanted to tank one more year but communicated us false hope so we would by season tickets

2. They caused the mess of the season unintentionally because of inability to run the hockey club

Case 2 is worse since there is no hope for improvement before the leadership (Lowe, Mactavish, Eakins, Ference) of the hockey club is removed
This my friend, is what they call a false dilemma (if I remember my intro to phil class).

There is an infinite amount of possibilities, and personally I don't think it's its either of the two you suggested. The fact is that Tambellini dug this team into such a hole that it's going to take more that one summer to fix. That plus a monumental collapse in net and a ridiculous amount of injuries. The moves MacT made, for the most part, were a step in the right direction. But the biggest obstacle for this team is going to be building a winning mentality, how ever that happens.