View Single Post
Old
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Byrddog

vCash: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Based on the intelligible parts of your post, it would seem that Smith is doing a fine job of hitting a fat hog, or a goalie as a substitute, quite regularly. On top of that he has 2 ES goals, 5 ES assists (3 primary, 2 secondary). Your admitted hatred of Smith is showing and preventing any objectivity. Wilson's lack of ES goal scoring so far is troublesome ... but he at least is getting on the scoresheet with 4 ES assists (1 primary, 3 secondary). Stalberg is very disappointing so far.

I will not be optimistic about Smith. I would prefer him be on another team or out of the league.

This guy is a T.U.R.D. and not even a polished one. He currently plays 16:30 to 17:30 a night so not enough minutes excuse, is gone.

Thru 14 games he has 2 goals this is a pace to have 12 by year end. His 5 assists are on pace for 40 assists. He also averages 4.8 goals per 100 shots. He now has played in 130 NHL games and has 20 goals and 35 assists.

In the last 134 games Spaling has had 28 goals and 27 assists yet most want to see him traded.

I fail to understand his performance has afforded him top 6 minutes. Then again he is but one problem the offense has. And because he is in the top few on the team in points that does not provide comfort to anyone. Heck the entire fanbase has become accustom to poor offense. To promote Smith as the offensive option for the team is very shortsighted.

Byrddog is offline   Reply With Quote