Old
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Ail
k.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Just came home from the game, my thoughts:

1) When I go to hell, I'm sure they'll have this game on 24/7. One of the ugliest most boring, and most frustrating games I've ever seen. Might have been the worst non-blowout loss that I witnessed live, ever.

2) How stupid is this team? Two awful turnovers. that led to goals. Two unforced penalties in the last 2 minutes. We just gave them this game and that's what's most frustrating, should have at least gotten a point.

3) I don't think I've ever seen the ice this bad, at least not live. The puck was bouncing all over the ice. The only player (strangely) that could handle the puck on both teams a bit was Del Zotto, it seemed. No one could pass. Players would have the puck on their stick for a split second and then lose it over and over again. This game was evenly played, they weren't "just beaten by a better team". Anyone that thinks we got outplayed is smoking. But it's largely, IMO the fault of the ice. It was hard to outplay anyone, it was so bad. Reminds me of mud or snow games in the NFL. Next time, instead of spending money on making an unnecessarily large scoreboard, do something about the ice.
Pierre kept talking about how awesome the ice was all night.