View Single Post
Old
11-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwangjing View Post
Ah I see thanks for the answer. It's both good and bad for Denmark then, that you have two good goalkeepers at this level. But it's a big gap in level between them and Frederik Andersen(?), your goalkeeper in NHL. In Norway too between Volden and Haugen it's a big gap.

I think in almost all positions it's like this. If Denmark or Norway have their 5-10 top players injured or unplayable the teams will be terribly crippled in the WC.

So how well do you think a team from Denmark would do in the WC if it consisted of only the best players from the Danish league. And same for Norway with the best players from Norwegian league only. Would both drop down to WC Division 1 or how well would you do? In a worst case scenario.
If we we're only to play with players from the Danish League that would most certainly be a worst case scenario and it would need a miracle to avoid relegation. The Danish League isn't what it has been. Not knowing the WC div. 1 very well I'd think we'd be somewhere around the middle of the pack.

If Denmark were to miss the top 5 players it wouldn't be catastrophic(We're kinda getting used to missing the NHL-players) but it means our chances go from quarter finals to avoid relegation.

Last edited by Bank: 11-05-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Bank is offline   Reply With Quote