View Single Post
Old
11-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
You're looking for the On-Off Ice Plus Minus button in the top right.

edit: which is probably a white box by default, so get a check mark in there and "update results".
edit2: forgot to mention that '13/14 seems to be a copy of the '12/13 stats, so I referred to the +/- tab in NHL.com for this year's GA.
Okay, Diaz didn't show up... didn't realize I had to filter to fewer games for him as he only played 21.

Do these goals against factor in Empty Net Goals? If so offensive blueliners (Subban, Markov, Weber, Doughty etc...) will look a little worse right? Markov and Subban for example got pinged for this the other night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
That's not Corsi, that's just counting the number of goals that go in while he's on the ice, and dividing it by his ice time. Very relevant for any "20+ minute defender", whether 1st or 2nd pairing.

And my biggest problem is with Josh "turnover dangles in the neutral zone" Gorges. lol.
One thing about giveaway/takeaway stats is that they're unreliable when comparing them across teams. In one arena they're given out far more frequently than they will be in another. Can't really rely on that stat unless maybey you're looking at teammates who are scored by the same people all the time.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote