View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 12:19 AM
FreshPerspective
Ed finally concedes!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Most trades during the season don't happen till in or around the trade deadline. Like GKJ said earlier, it's odd that we've already seen two so far.

I am afraid of what Holmgren will do though just because you never ****ing know with that guy and I'm more confident that he would make a trade in a desperate attempt to turn things around or make a run at it then to rebuild or commit to youth.

That's the thing though, this is a problem of team construction and poor coach handling. Not much to do with the latter, but for the former if you're trading any one or two players you shouldn't expect a big turnaround from this team. Especially if it's Hartnell and Simmonds, considering they probably couldn't net much right now and because when they're doing well and producing offense they're pretty crucial to this team's offensive production.
Well when your owner says...."now we're going to see if we overrated our players" after firing the coach...seems to me he's given Holmgren marching orders to start unloading players if things don't improve. Once again..meddling! More harm than good...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote