View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Preds101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
This-

Just reading over this board tonight, if I didn't know any better I'd swear we were 0-14-0 with 0 goals scored on the season.

Rinne's injury is certainly a setback, but unless his career is over, the Preds future looks pretty promising.....

I've railed against the negativity on this board before, so I'll keep it short- but I will repeat that this is one of the most negative team message boards I've ever seen..........
Im not trying to be negative here and cheered for the Preds all last year even though there was not shot of us going to the playoffs, and I agree the future looks bright, just not this year. Even with a Vezina trophy candidate goalie as a starter we were 4-4? Now with bringing in Hutton/Hellberg/Mazanec will we fair better then .500 especially with the rate that Hutton has been giving up rebounds and the leads that we have given up. I don't think this team is capable of scoring 4+ goals a game. When would it be time to say this year is a wash because of Rinne's injury and start playing some of the prospects(which I am from Milwaukee and go to Admirals games, so I am against this)? I would hate for us to give up a first in a trade and then not even make the playoffs, or sign a FA goaltender and get everyones hopes up and them not be the answer, and them not be able to stand on their head like Rinne did every night.

Preds101 is offline   Reply With Quote