View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Bagge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwangjing View Post
Do you think it's the same case for Norway?

Then you clarified what I already expected that both teams would probably get relegated. It's a shame.

I know this might ruin this thread a bit but I have another question on top of that.

If all Danish and Norwegian players never left the Danish/Norwegian league, do you think everyone would have reached their level of professionalism as they have today. Also do you think more player would have had the ability to develop more with better Danish/Norwegian players around them, or is the best way to go develop players through Germany, Finland and Sweden when they are "too good" for the Danish/Norwegian league?
Well, if all countries could only rely on players from their own league, I am not so sure we would have a problem staying up. I must admit I dont know much about other european leagues, but surely the danish league is as strong as the french, italian, latvian, austrian and slovenian league? Maybe also the norwegian.

No, the danish topplayers would not get as good as they are now if they only were playing in the danish league. But maybe the talentmass in Denmark would get better because they have better players on their side.

Bagge is offline   Reply With Quote