View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Longwayfromhome
Sweden/London, UK.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX FireBirds18 View Post
When talking about Rundblad we're talking about a 3rd overall pick essentially. That's an asset I'd rather not see wasted. Put me the camp that would rather see him flourish here or bust. Things change though he could want out or go back to Europe. The guys going to get some more opportunities this year to make something happen. Defensively he looks better than last year, but offensively I see him pressing a little bit. He wants to make something happen out there every shift. He wants more playing time but he really just needs to simplify his game which sucks for someone of his ability. Hopefully he figures out how to be more opportunistic in that regard. Hardly see him smile much anymore. The dude doesn't look confident at all.
Well, confidence can easily be lost. Just imagine playing great in preseason, leading the team in points. Earn a spot on top 6. Play three games and play good, not great, but good enough really. And then, because the team lost on the road at Islanders get scratched for 10 games in a row. Hearing Tippet saying in his pressers that "I don't want to mess with a winning lineup". And then drawing back in a couple of games ago just to get scratched again despite the team is winning, so much for "not messing with a winning lineup". Of course the guy is gonna loose confidence.

Last edited by Longwayfromhome: 11-06-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Longwayfromhome is online now   Reply With Quote