View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
Homer missed a wide open shot last night, and Homer hit the post last night ETC.Homer did not cover his man right out front of the net at the end of the game, nor did Lavy, or Barube etc.......Fire them all ! LOL
The players themselves are 100 % responsible and i am sick of hearing about " the system " is to blame.......Olympians seem to pick up whatever " system " in short order and get on with it...........These guys are professional hockey players being paid a handsome sum of money to do such and believe it or not they are struggling and are not very proud of it nor happy about it. The whole division is pretty much struggling overall, which means our club still has a window of opportunity to work things out and get it going.I know its tough to watch right now, but better days are coming .
I'm curious, if you don't think a GM is responsible for the collection of players he puts on the ice what exactly is he there for? What is his job? Also, why would a GM ever get fired and what exactly is the job description?

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote