View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
Before the start of the season, I said this team was not very good. I was laughed at, told I was crazy...I was told that a team which finished 2nd the east in a shortened season (and subsequently demolished in the playoffs) could not possibly be bad and that we would obviously be even BETTER this year!

Well, here we are, an inconsistent team that has trouble scoring and a piss poor d-corps. To top it off we have a brutal coach, brutal specialty coaches and no team identity.

Are we a fast team? A skilled team? A tough team? A fighting team? A scoring team? A puck moving team? A defensive team?

I have no idea. I'm not able to say what this team's identity truly is. We aren't really good at any of that stuff.
Brutal is a little harsh. I thought this was a middle of the pack team that the will fight for 4th/5th.... Playoffs a possibility

I remain with that stance. If anyone went into the season expecting utter domination, they were bound to be disappointed. No team is going to be caught with their pants down against Montreal this year. They had more respect going into this year than they did last year, and with more respect comes tougher opposition.

They have been par for the course as far as I'm concerned