View Single Post
Old
11-06-2013, 11:05 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
But when you depend on your defense to create the majority of your offense like we do, you're going to have some odd man rushes.
Some odd man rushes are to be expected ... total breakdowns for the entire length of the ice as we've seen over and over tonight is not acceptable. Misplaying the oncoming play as we've seen from our top defenders is not acceptable. We are playing in front of a rookie goal tender and need to minimize the glaring errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I would sign Bryzgalov as long as he would take 1 million or less. As bad as our defense looks tonight it is light years better than the goatrope he played behind in Philly. If he plays well, and Rinne returns fully healthy, we trade him at the deadline or else have a solid backup heading into the playoffs.

Hutton goes back to Milwaukee to work on his game.

I see it as a win-win... but our scoring outburst on this roadie is allowing us to not have to make a move yet
When was the last time Bryz was really good? He had mediocre save percentages the last two seasons and is a known head case. It isn't shocking that he is still on the market this far into the season.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote