View Single Post
Old
11-07-2013, 05:41 PM
rockinghockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonagh View Post
I could live with MDZ for 50% Hemsky and a 1st like RB said. I just have to wonder why Edmonton would do that

MDZ stretch passes to Hall Eberle and Yakupov, though. Man, he could be like 60 points -40 player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Look, Im not doubting that Edmonton is going to make a move. I have my doubts that it'll involve one of the core set of highly drafted forwards. And Im pretty convinced that if they did trade one of those guys, it'd be for a player who makes more of an impact than Michael Del Zotto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Scott Howson has a thing for DZ. He has always liked him. I'm surprised Howson wasn't in NY along with the rest of the brain trust. Edmonton doesn't want to move any of their young roster players. Same thing with their top prospects. If they want Del Zotto,they should be prepared to give some asset with value up. Sather isn't giving up Del Zotto for a rental or for some spare parts. What is Edmonton's best asset besides their roster players and top prospects like Nurse and Klefbom? The pick. Edmonton doesn't need another top pick. Edmonton gets a 23/24 year old D to go along with Schultz. They have Klefbom and Nurse waiting in the wings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
If you did end up flipping MDZ for Hemsky and their 1st rounder, you could probably then flip our own 1st round pick to bolster another position.
EDM doesn't need a dman like MDZ, we need a dman like McDonnagh and you guys are not going to trade him away. We would not give up our 1st round pick for MDZ, we don't need a player like him we need a more all around dman with size and a bit of a nasty to him.