View Single Post
Old
11-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded-Fan View Post
As long as Homer stays right where he is, I am happy.
For sure that's the main thing. Homer Forever ™.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp9 View Post
Blues have the pieces and the need. I bet Giroux goes this season either way though. That whole situation is a **** show. Guy's not producing and due 8 mil/year starting next year.
Yah the Blues are going to be tough as it is. But add Giroux, even subtracting a good D, they're going to be lethal. I don't like Giroux but give him a fresh start and put more talent around him... he's going to produce. The problem with Philly is they took the main goal scoring talent away from him (Carter), and surrounded him with gritty C / wingers who can chip in some goals but no one who is a pure goal scorer. Even Voracek is more a playmaker than a scorer.

Put Stewart or Tarasenko on his wing (the latter especially) and it will be bad news for the Blackhawks and others in that division. As we'll find out in a couple days, we'll have a hard enough time with STL as they are now. Add Giroux and we'd have a real problem. Of course we have to Disco our way to the Final first and Giroux has to be moved first but you take my point hopefully. Would rather just see him fester in Philly / absorb the ire of the fans / get a worse attitude than he already has.