View Single Post
Old
11-08-2013, 09:06 AM
pld459666

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
BUT BYRON ****ING SUCKS. GIGANTOR WHO ISN'T FIGHTING EVERYONE OR SCORING 50 GOALS. AND HIS STUPID FACIAL HAIR AND THE FACT THAT HE'S MERELY AN ABOVE AVERAGE SKATER FOR HIS SIZE INSTEAD OF ELITE.

C'mon, son.
Even during my WORST of critiques of Boyle, I have ALWAYS maintained that he's a solid 4th line player and PK'er.

Replaceable but solid.

What has really impressed me about Boyle is that he seems to be winning BIG and TIMELY face offs.

I remember an interview not to long ago that he just seemed genuinely pissed off. and I was really happy to see it. I think it was after the Jersey loss or the Flyers loss. Seems that his demeanor mirrored the teams and they have done a hell of a job since then.

8 games in a row giving up 2 or less, 11 games since the 5-3 loss to the Blues where they have averaged giving up 2 goals a game.

Seems to me that Sather and Dolan hurt this team more than helped it with the whole west coast preseason crap and not being able to play a home game until game #10

Nice to see we have turned the corner.

I hope that Nash can come back and not change the dynamic of the team which is a very real possibility.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote