View Single Post
Old
11-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
for a first game i thought Vey did well. the coaches sheltered him and DS' comments support this. i was hoping to see more of him later in the game 5 on 5, but understand why he wasn't out there.

he had one shift in particular that he looked good out there. had a nice cycle down low, made a dangle or two, cycled into a new zone, etc. it was nice to see some skill with puck on the bottom line.

TT looked good also, personally i think the kid is trying to prove the doubters and is about to bust out. he has to much skill to keep down and this team desperately needs what he has.

watched both Muzz and Amart quite a bit. Muzz had his usual brain farts, coughed up pucks and such. AMart i noticed also a few times where he lost his man for a brief second. both guys are showing mistakes honestly. at this point it's experience, coaching and game time. they both need it and until they get it, they will each struggle with the small things. proof? AMart when he was in the line up all the time looked very good. give him and Muzz this consistency and they will both prosper

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote